I try to subscribe to the "keep the tasks out of your head and in a system" paradigm. But when you have too many options, it becomes a bear to deal with!
Here's all that I've tried or been using:
- Apple Notes
- Apple Reminders
- Just Press Record
And that's just things that I've been using the last year!
Here's what I want to be able to do:
- Input reminders without task switching in the following contexts
- Watch - Bear
- Siri - Todoist, iPhone
- Keyboard of computer in any application - Todoist, Mac app
- Offline - Todoist - Chrome app
- Organize and complete tasks with the keyboard - Todoist, Chrome app
- Make notes as I work in Todo mode - Notion
Todoist is great, but the lack of keyboard shortcuts drove me nuts! I just figured out that you can run Todoist as a Chrome app, and use your Chrome extensions. So I can use Vimium shortcuts within Todoist. My hands are never leaving the keyboard! It is now going to be the only.
For tasks and list, I will be using Todoist only! The exception is for capturing things from my Watch, for which I will be using Bear.
For note-taking, I'm going to be using Notion.